Sunday, January 23, 2011

A discount is in the stars

As we are hunkered down with anticipated temperatures reaching -16 degrees, I've been hanging out on my computer with cup of hot tea partaking in one of my favorite pasttimes...internet shopping.

I have always had a fondness for star shapes. I love clothing with stars on it, star-shaped jewelry or star-clad handbags, really anything with a star pattern greatly appeals to me. Yes, even Old Glory makes me happy.

While surfing around Overstock.com, I have found so many wonderful star products! You just know I have to share them with you, don't you?

I think this rug is adorable. I love the bright, primary colors. It makes me want to redecorate my son's room!



This necklace is perfect. I love it & it's quite large too, just over 2 inches wide.



I love stained glass lamps. Look at this one with stars.



Oh how I wish I could buy this Burberry tote right now. I adore it!



How stinkin' cool is this pewter sink?



That's what's so great about places like Overstock.com. The products are so varied, you can find almost anything from stars soup to nuts!

So my friends, Overstock.com would like to offer my readers a 10% discount on all items (excluding movies, books & electronics)! That's all you have to do is enter code 121745 at checkout. This discount does not expire, however, it can only be used once per email address. Pretty cool, huh? And don't forget Overstock.com has $2.95 shipping.

Let the shopping begin!

All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

2 comments:

  1. Have fun hunkering down Gina! I love the light with the stars, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even believe how cold it was today:) I like your idea of how to spend it...a little online shopping sounds good to me too:)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram