Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Three days spent.

Sunday: Shopping at the outlets, followed by a cookout at my aunt's house.

Monday: A trip to the Bronx for this:



Tuesday: First day of school, therefore, meaning the first day of work for me.





Three days spent.

As a result, I'm behind on my blog reading. I'm trying to play catch up & I feel overwhelmed! Don't you hate it when that happens?

Other than that, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week this first full week of September and that you're not overwhelmed or playing catch up like me. ;-)

Gina
Gina

Welcome! I'm Gina. Like the header says, this blog is all about home, food and life..

1 comment:

  1. Yes that is exactly what I am doing...it can be a little overwhelming...I hope I am caught up now:) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Designer- Linda

Follow Along On Instagram